Alova Premium Day Cruise
Alova Premium Day Cruise is a beautiful steel made cruise which focus on clients’ comfort, promise an unforgettable day trip to Halong Bay.
If you have limited time or just don’t want to spend a night on boat, Alova Premium Day Cruise with prepositional hospitality team and reasonable price is your best choice. There are a lot of activities are waiting for you, as a standard 2 days itinerary. You will have a chance to know about the floating village, discover their lives and Thien Cung beautiful cave on Halong Bay. If you want to do kayaking, it is also available on this tour. Delicious lunch by prepositional chef will be served while sailing along stunning World’s Heritage Site.
Itinerary of Alova Premium Day Cruise
7:45 – 8:30 – Picking you up from hotel/stay and depart for Halong Bay
10:00 – Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way, enjoy some coffee to refresh
12:30 – Arriving Tuan Chau Harbor, boarding Alova Premium Cruises (the newest, largest and most luxurious one on the bay)
– You are served welcome drink, our guide instructs you with safety regulation and
itinerary to start.
– Enjoying lunch with Vietnamese dishes catered by our chef with hospitality
– Stopping at the floating house to experience Kayaking (by yourself) or Bamboo boat (rowed by the local people) or just relaxing aboard
– Passing Incense Burner Islet, Fighting Cock Islet to approach Thien Cung grotto (one of the most beautiful dry cave in Halong Bay) to visit thousands of stalagmites and stalactites with different shapes from the bottom up to the cave ceiling.
– Enjoying our Afternoon Tea with local cake to watch the sunset
16:30 – Disembark, our crew say good bye to you. Then getting on bus back to Hanoi on the new highway.
19:30 – 19:45 – Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
- Transfer from hotel/ stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return by Limousine bus
- Going by highway on the way back to save time
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Entrance fees
- 2 bottles of water per person
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- Afternoon Tea
- Travel insurance, tax
- Kayaking or bamboo boat
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter ( Should come to our office at 20 Hang Muoi Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi at 7.30 AM)
- Surcharge for Christmas 24/12, New Year 31/12, Lunar New Year’s Eve.
Policies & Other Information
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days before arrival: Free of charge.
- Within 7 days to 15 days before arrival: 30% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days to 7 days before starting time: 50% of total tour price.
- Within 72 hours before starting time: 100% of total tour price.
- Free of charge for babies (0 – 3 years old)
- Children from 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult rate
- Child from 9 years must pay the full adult rate