Bai Tho Deluxe Junk
Get on board to Bai Tho Deluxe Junk with traditional style and spend 2 days discover Hanlong Bay is must-do thing when you travel to Vietnam.
Enjoy the breathless landscape of the bay, do the kayaking among the karts formations in Vung Vieng area and visit floating fishing village to learn about the lifestyle of the locals, explore beautiful Thien Canh Son cave, enjoy the spectacular sunset and delightful sunrise, and more.
Itinerary of Bai Tho Deluxe Junk 2 days/1 night
11.30 – 12.15 Arrival at Hon Gai International Harbour.
12.30 – 13.00 Transfer by tender to boat, enjoy Welcome Drink, Depart to Bai Tu long Bay.
13.00 – 14.30 Enjoy Lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15.30 – 16.30 Transfer from boat to rowing boat to visit Vung Vieng Fishing Village. Rowers are local people wearing traditional costume. It’s the opportunity to see the fisher’s daily life with the primary features in the charming nature.
17.30 Return to boat – Continue cruising through the bay.
18.30 Anchor for overnight at Cong Do area.
19.30 – 21.00 Savor a delicious Set Dinner in dinning room.
21.00 – 23.00 Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.
06.30 Enjoy Sunrise over the Bay.
06.45 – 07.45 Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in dining room.
08.00 – 08.30 Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
09.00 – 09.30 Check-out cabins and settle bills – Luggage collection
09.30 – 10.30 Having international Brunch served in dining room.
10.30 – 11.00 Arrival at the pier. Farewell.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- In-house English tour guide (in non-private cruise)
- Luxury cabins with A/C & en-suite bathroom
- 1 Asian set lunch, set dinner, mini breakfast
- 1 Buffet Brunch
- Welcome drink
- Airfare, transportation & hotel
- Visa fee
- Spa & Massage
- Other personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned above
- Surcharge for Christmas 24/12, New Year 31/12, Lunar New Year’s Eve.
Policies & Other Information
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days before arrival: Free of charge.
- Within 7 days to 15 days before arrival: 30% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days to 7 days before starting time: 50% of total tour price.
- Within 72 hours before starting time: 100% of total tour price.
- Free of charge for babies (0 – 3 years old)
- Children from 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult rate
- Child from 9 years must pay the full adult rate