Estella Day Cruise
Estella Day Cruise is one of the newest day vessels in Halong that would offer you a wonderful journey around the bay. With short time of transfer, you will have more time to explore the bay that not many day cruises have to offer. With 8 hours on the bay, you will have the experiences that only can be found in 2-day program. The cruise is designed to serve the most luxury stay for your vacation. So don’t need to consider anymore, Estella is the right choice for you!
Itinerary of Estella Day Cruise
07.15 – Meet Original Explorer tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi.
08.00 – Start two-hour road journey to HaiPhong Province via express way aboard ultra-luxurious chauffeur-driven limousine.
09.45 – WELCOME ABOARD ON OUR ESTELLA CRUISE AND SAFE BRIEFING
Estella Cruise will take you on an odyssey of 8-hours in deep exploration through remote Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay, discovering many hidden splendors of untouched natural wonders. Enjoy breath-taking sceneries from river to the sea. Our journey starts with a cruise through 8-hundred years old history river surrounded by verdant mangrove forests dotted by white storksbefore heading into mystical world of uncharted Halong Bay.
11.30 – LUNCH ON BOAT
While cruising through a maze of toweling limestone mountains, you revel in the elegance
restaurant that full equipped with air-conditioning. A Vietnamese fusion cuisine lunch is
served and spectacular seascape is always in view through expanded windows.
13.00 – EXPLORE MAGICAL SEA CAVE AND HIDDEN LAGOONS BY KAYAK OR BAMBOO BOAT ROWED
Drop anchor at a cove amid dramatic natural scenery in Kiem Lam archipelago. After an introduction from our expert on how to paddle safely, you will do kayaking amidst a maze of incredible rock formations rising majestically from jade-green water. Every turn brings anothersurprise and secret passages of an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons with a unique eco system, getting close to sea creatures and coral reefs. Alternative kayak, taking a bamboo boat rowed by a fisherfolk and gently gliding through stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons.
15.00 – SWIMMING AND SIGHTSEEING FLOATING HOUSES, FARM FISHING
Swimming on crystalclear emerald waterwith amazing backdrops.Passages of the genuine floating house of local fisherfolk where the indigenous life that have been living on for centuries.
15.30 – COOKING DEMONSTRATION AND SUNSET PARTY
Our chef will teach you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese springrolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese and the techniques that you will take it home. You savour this course that made by yourself with our traditional wine.
16.30 – ENJOY TEA BREAK
There is something magical about the tradition of taking the tea at the sea – fresh biscuit, Vietnamese traditional cake, green tea and seasonal fruit are served by our crews while you mingle with other guests to savor the unique moment of sunset.
17.30 – Disembark for another comfortable limousine ride back Hanoi via new expressway
19.00 – Drop off at your hotel doorsteps, service ended.
- Comfort chauffeured-driven limousine ride Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- 8 hours cruise
- All entrance fees for sightseeing indicated
- Mouth-watering lunch with Vietnamese fusion cuisine
- Afternoon tea and 2 bottles of mineral water on limousine
- Double kayak/bamboo-boat ride, life jacket and waterproof bag
- English speaking guide during the tour
- Beverages, tips and other personal expenses
- Surcharge for Christmas 24/12, New Year 31/12, Lunar New Year’s Eve.
Policies & Other Information
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days before arrival: Free of charge.
- Within 7 days to 15 days before arrival: 30% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days to 7 days before starting time: 50% of total tour price.
- Within 72 hours before starting time: 100% of total tour price.
- Free of charge for babies (0 – 3 years old)
- Children from 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult rate
- Child from 9 years must pay the full adult rate