L’Azalée Day Cruise
L’Azalée Day Cruisewith 4.5 hours cruise trip, is the best option to explorer Halong Bay for passengers who do not have much time. The cruise giving an opportunity to discover the World’s Heritage Site Halong Bay on a luxury day cruise and professional services quality.
Itinerary of L’Azalée Day Cruise
After departing from Tuan Chau Island, cruise through the incredible limestone karsts of Halong Bay to Dao Tung Lam Bay. After lunch, sail past some of the bay’s most iconic locations, including Thumb Island, Incense Island and Ba Hang floating village. Finally, touch the majesty of Halong Bay by entering Thien Cung, or Heaven Cave on a guided walk highlighting the incredible natural artwork inside.
- Welcome drinks.
- Vietnamese-style buffet lunch with appetizers, soups and salads, bread, entrees, desserts, fruit, coffee and tea.
- English speaking tour guide on cruise
- Entrance fees to Halong Bay and Paradise Cave.
- Roundtrip shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge for Christmas 24/12, New Year 31/12, Lunar New Year’s Eve.
Policies & Other Information
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days before arrival: Free of charge.
- Within 7 days to 15 days before arrival: 30% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days to 7 days before starting time: 50% of total tour price.
- Within 72 hours before starting time: 100% of total tour price.
- Free of charge for babies (0 – 3 years old)
- Children from 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult rate
- Child from 9 years must pay the full adult rate