Nang Tien Cruise
Nang Tien Cruise was built as Europe traditional cruise, offering an unique day trip to Bai Tu Long Bay with a small group that you cannot find in other cruise.
Forget about the crowded and touristic destination, Nang Tien Cruise will bring you to the most nature Bai Long Bay. There are many activities are waiting for you while sailing through the bay.
This is the best option for travelers who want to visit Halong Bay but don’t have much time.
Itinerary of Nang Tien Cruise
12:00 Welcome guests at Hon Gai international harbor.
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch on board, the cruise sail to Mat Quy islet and Teapot islet. Relax and enjoy the beautiful limestone seascape while passing through the bay.
14:00 – 14:30 Visit Thien Canh Son cave and explore the bay by kayaking.
15:00 Back to the boat, Relax onboard and sail to Dragon’s head islet, then turn to Toad islet, toward habour.
17:00 Disembark and say goodbye to the crew.
- Welcome drink
- Lunch onboard
- English speaking guide on board
- Sightseeing ticket
- Round trip transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (Choose in Booking Page)
- Drinks, personal expenses and other things not clearly mentioned in the included list.
- Surcharge for Christmas 24/12, New Year 31/12, Lunar New Year’s Eve.
Policies & Other Information
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days before arrival: Free of charge.
- Within 7 days to 15 days before arrival: 30% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days to 7 days before starting time: 50% of total tour price.
- Within 72 hours before starting time: 100% of total tour price.
- Free of charge for babies (0 – 3 years old)
- Children from 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult rate
- Child from 9 years must pay the full adult rate