Phoenix Day Cruise
The Phoenix Day Cruise offer an excellent full day tour in Halong, and ideal option for tourists who don’t have much time to take overnight cruise.
This cruise was built by wooden Vietnamese traditional style and can host up to 40 passengers. The 4-hour itinerary covers almost all highlight of Halong Bay such as Incense Burner grotto and Heavenly Cave as well as the kayaking. A delicious seafood lunch also is included to the package.
Itinerary of Phoenix Day Cruise
AM: We come to pick you up at your hotel from 8h00 – 8h30 for 3.5 hours bus ride through the country side of the Red River Delta to Ha Long City. Water buffaloes, paddy fields (rice transplanting time: February and June) and daily Vietnamese farmer life are on both sides of the way.
PM: Arrive in Halong City around noon, we board a traditional wooden junk and start the cruising trip to the centre of the bay. Fresh seafood lunch (vegetable menu available) is served while the boat is gliding out. Get ready for exotic photos and absorbing the most magnificent natural splendors, limestone bedrocks and sheer cliffs of tiny islands highlighted with fanciful names: Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay), Duck, Swan, Incense Burner, and Stone Dogs. Cruising around Ba Hang Floating village then spend about 20 minutes for bamboo boat to discover this area by your own way. After that, keep cruising to the most beautiful cave named Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto) and explores huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds. Continue to enjoy this relaxing cruise on the way back to Ha Long harbor, our waiting vehicle transfers you back to Hanoi. Trip ends at your hotel around 20h00-20h30pm.
- Round trip shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- English speaking guide.
- All entrance fees, bamboo boat.
- 04 hours cruising (including Thien Cung cave ).
- One bottle of water on bus.
- One soft drink or beer or bottle of water for lunch.
- Seafood lunch on boat (vegetarian menu available if the client(s) required at least 4 hours before the bus reaches the port).
- Drinks, personal expenses and other things not clearly mentioned in the included list.
- Surcharge for Christmas 24/12, New Year 31/12, Lunar New Year’s Eve.
Policies & Other Information
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days before arrival: Free of charge.
- Within 7 days to 15 days before arrival: 30% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days to 7 days before starting time: 50% of total tour price.
- Within 72 hours before starting time: 100% of total tour price.
- Free of charge for babies (0 – 3 years old)
- Children from 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult rate
- Child from 9 years must pay the full adult rate