Swan Day Cruise
Swan Day Cruise is the best way to discover Bai Tu Long Bay in just one day, help passenger to save time while still cover many interesting experience.
Itinerary of Swan Day Cruise
HON GAI PIER – BAI TU LONG BAY – VUNG VIENG VILLAGE – THIEN CANH SON CAVE
7.30 – 8.00: Pick up at your hotel in Old Quarter and depart to Bai Tu Long bay
11.45: Welcome guests at Swan Office, enter our waiting lounge for short break before getting on Bai Tu Long bay cruise
12.30: Embark Swan Day Cruise, start cruising to Bai Tu Long Bay, enjoy the beautiful limestone seascape while passing by Teapot islet, Blockhouse islet, Goat Head islet… then have lunch on board.
14.00: Arrive at Vung Vieng village. Take the rowing boat to go deep into the village and learn how the local people survive among the ocean, interact with them and visit the fish farm. You can choose the do kayaking around this peaceful village too.
16.00: Continue cruising to Cong Do area, visit the mysterious Thien Canh Son cave and relax on the beautiful beach.
17.00: Enjoy a sunset tea and join in a cooking demonstration to learn some traditional Vietnamese dishes.
18:00: Cruise back to harbor, pass by Dragon islet and relax on board.
21.30 – 22.00: Drop off at your hotel in the Old Quarter. End of 1 day trip Bai Tu Long bay.
- TRANSPORTATION 2 WAYS: Hanoi- Halong- Hanoi
- Lunch on board
- Complementary bottles of water during your trip
- Welcome drinks
- All entrance fees and sightseeing tickets
- Sunset party
- Cooking class
- Rowing boat or kayaking
- English/French speaking tour guide
- On board insurance and service charges
- Tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge for Christmas 24/12, New Year 31/12, Lunar New Year’s Eve.
Policies & Other Information
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days before arrival: Free of charge.
- Within 7 days to 15 days before arrival: 30% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days to 7 days before starting time: 50% of total tour price.
- Within 72 hours before starting time: 100% of total tour price.
- Free of charge for babies (0 – 3 years old)
- Children from 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult rate
- Child from 9 years must pay the full adult rate