Wego Halong Day Cruise
Wego Halong Day Cruise is one of the best option for your full day trip in Halong. The 5-hour itinerary covers important parts of 2 days program.
The 60sqm restaurant located in the front of the cruise with big glass windows offering and panoramic view the bay while enjoying delicious, pure and fresh traditional Vietnamese food. After many activities, you can spend time to relax on the high sundeck under the sun and surrounded spectacular natural wonders.
Itinerary of Wego Halong Day Cruise
From 07:30 – Picking up from hotel/ stay and depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way
12:30 – Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing
– Wego Halong will take you on an 5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45 – Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalagtiles with different shapes of sea lives, then go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discover the beautiful lagoon.
– Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30 – Return Wego Cruises for Afternoon Tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
18:00 – Disembark for a bus ride back on the new high way to Hanoi.
20:15 – Drop off at your hotel / stay, trip ends.
- Transfer from hotel/ stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return by A/C modern bus
- Going by highway on the way back to save time
- Kayaking or bamboo boat
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- 2 bottles of water per person
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- Afternoon Tea
- Travel insurance, tax
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter ( Should come to our office at 20 Hang Muoi Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi at 7.30 AM)
- Surcharge for Christmas 24/12, New Year 31/12, Lunar New Year’s Eve.
Policies & Other Information
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days before arrival: Free of charge.
- Within 7 days to 15 days before arrival: 30% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days to 7 days before starting time: 50% of total tour price.
- Within 72 hours before starting time: 100% of total tour price.
- Free of charge for babies (0 – 3 years old)
- Children from 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult rate
- Child from 9 years must pay the full adult rate