Wonder Bay Halong Day Cruise
Designed for a perfect day trip experience if you have limited time, Wonder Bay Halong Day Cruise is truly luxury and relaxing way to discover Halong Bay.
You will be welcomed by professional and warm hospitality staff from the very first moment get aboard. The well designation open sundeck and restaurant guarantee the most comfort and elegantly feeling while we sailing into the famous World’s Heritage.
With 5 hours itinerary, Wonder Bay Day Cruise follows overnight routes within just one day, bring you to every of must see destinations even when you time is limited.
Itinerary of Wonder Bay Halong Day Cruise
08:45 – 09:15 – The Limousine bus and guide pick you up from hotel/stay and follow the new high way to depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way.
12:15 – Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing
– Wonderbay will take you on an 5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45 – Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalagtiles with different shaoes of sea lives, the go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discovery the beautiful lagoon.
– Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with
excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30 – Return to Wonderbay Cruises for Afternoon Tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
17:45 – Disembark for going back on the new high way to Hanoi.
20:45 – Drop off at your hotel/stay, trip ends.
- Transfer from hotel/ stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return by Limousine bus
- Going by highway on the way back to save time
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Entrance fees
- 2 bottles of water per person
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- Afternoon Tea
- Travel insurance, tax
- Kayaking or bamboo boat
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter ( Should come to our office at 20 Hang Muoi Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi at 7.30 AM)
- Surcharge for Christmas 24/12, New Year 31/12, Lunar New Year’s Eve.
Policies & Other Information
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days before arrival: Free of charge.
- Within 7 days to 15 days before arrival: 30% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days to 7 days before starting time: 50% of total tour price.
- Within 72 hours before starting time: 100% of total tour price.
- Free of charge for babies (0 – 3 years old)
- Children from 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult rate
- Child from 9 years must pay the full adult rate